Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- Assessment of Building Blocks for Stage for Transition from Collaborative Stage - deadline extended to August 31
- New - Glossary for Registrars (July 22, 2015)
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.7.3 (July 22, 2015)
- SEER Data Viewer Version 1.5.2 (June 9, 2015)
- SEER*Rx Database Software Version 3.1.1 (June 3, 2015)