Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.9.2 (August 24, 2016)
- 2016 SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual (July 25, 2016)
- Hematopoietic Software version 3.2.1 (July 13, 2016)
- SEER*Rx Software version 3.2.0 (May 26, 2016)
- Registrar Staging Assistant (SEER*RSA) website launched
- SEER*RSA provides staging-related information on the 153 schemas collected by SEER registries.