Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- SEER Data Viewer version 1.6.1 (March 24, 2016)
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.8 (February 17, 2016)
- Registrar Staging Assistant (SEER*RSA) website launched
- SEER*RSA provides staging-related information on the 153 schemas collected by SEER registries.
- SEER 2016 Data Submission Requirements (January 8, 2016)
- 2016 SEER Advanced Topics for Registry Professionals pre-NCRA Conference Workshop - registration closed
- Assessment of Building Blocks for Stage for Transition from Collaborative Stage - study closed