SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs)
Version 2.7 released February 18, 2015
The SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) allows cancer tumor registrars to collect and store data abstracted from patients' medical records. SEER*Abs features include:
- Ability to create abstract or casefinding records and to define new user-defined record types.
- Management of abstracting assignments via the SEER*Abs worklist.
- Direct or indirect synchronization of data with the registry's main data management system.
- Access to reference data loaded from the central registry's main database.
- Full integration of edits to validate data. SEER Edits are packaged with the system; custom edits can be defined.
- All components can be customized by registry staff.
Before installing this software, please refer to the Installation & System Requirements.
Please submit all technical support questions and issues through the SEER*Abs Squish Project. If you do not already have a Squish account, you will need to request one in order to submit an issue. Use the "Sign up here" link on the login page to request a new account. A list of Frequently Asked Questions is also available.
These reference manuals are included in the SEER*Abs main folder and can be opened via the help menu in SEER*Abs: