AJCC Cancer Staging
For Derived AJCC 6th and 7th Editions, refer to the Collaborative Stage (CS) web site links below by data submission year:
- SEER November 2012 Data Submission
- SEER November 2011 Data Submission
All of the CS data have been converted to CS v0203 on the November 2011 submission, but they may not have actually been coded under the codes and rules for CS v0203. For example, new codes are not documented as to when they were implemented.
- SEER November 2010 Data Submission
CS Site Specific Factors (SSF)
- CS SSFs included in the SEER Research Data (2004+) (XLS - 47 KB)
- SEER Required Site Specific Factors list for CSv02.03 and CSv02.04 (XLS - 140 KB)
The spreadsheet is color coded to designate the items required by SEER for staging (red), clinically significant (green) for CSv2 and those data items collected since CSv1 (blue). SSF that are shaded gray were made obsolete in CSv2 and may or may not be shown depending on the reason they were obsoleted. With a couple of exceptions, only those SSF collected since CSv1 or needed for staging AJCC 6th edition or Summary Stage are on the research file.