The following software tools have been developed for the analysis and reporting of cancer statistics. Several of the applications can be used with SEER*Stat.
- Cancer Survival Analysis (CanSurv) - software to analyze population-based survival data.
- Complete Prevalence (ComPrev) - used to calculate complete prevalence based on limited-duration prevalence statistics.
- Probability of Developing or Dying of Cancer (DevCan) - used to calculate the lifetime risks of being diagnosed with or dying of cancer.
- Joinpoint Regression Program - software for the analysis of trends using joinpoint models.
- Projected Prevalence (ProjPrev) - used to take limited-duration prevalence statistics from SEER*Stat and apply them to a different population.
- SEER*Stat Bridge - a plug in for ArcMap™ (part of the ESRI ArcGIS Desktop suite) that helps users import data from SEER*Stat to make a map.
See also, Methods & Software for Population-Based Cancer Statistics for statistical methods and associated software tools for the analysis and reporting of cancer statistics.