Specialized SEER*Stat Datasets
SEER developed specialized databases to support specific analyses and makes these datasets available in the SEER*Stat software through client-server mode.
- Asian/Pacific Islanders
- Incidence-Based Mortality
- Radiation/Chemotherapy Databases
A signed research data agreement is required to access these datasets. Refer to Accessing the SEER Data for more information.
To request access to variables not included in the SEER research data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information with your request:
- Names of individuals who will need access to the data (including SEER*Stat usernames)
- Purpose and significance of the investigation
- Variables required beyond those in the freely-available research data
- Subset of cases needed (specifically: cancer type, data years, registries)
- Planned use of data (e.g. manuscript, poster, presentation)