The icons located on the SEER*Stat toolbar are shortcuts for commonly-used menu commands. Click them once to perform their functions. The set of available icons changes as you move from stage to stage in your analysis.
The "active" session or matrix is the one whose window you are working with. You can tell which window is active because the color of its title bar matches that of the main SEER*Stat title bar.
- Start a new Frequency session
- Start a new Rate session
- Start a new Survival session
- Start a new Limited-Duration Prevalence session
- Start a new MP-SIR session
- Start a new Left-Truncated Survival session
- Start a new Case Listing session
- Open a saved SEER*Stat file
- Get context-sensitive help according to what you are currently working on (F1 is a keyboard alternative)
- Save the active session
- Execute the active session
- Open the dictionary for the active session's database
- Displays the data location of the database being used. You can use this control to view the other active data locations, but databases can only be changed on the Data tab.
- Save the active matrix
- View and edit options for the active matrix
- Go to the first, previous, next, or last page of the active matrix (if the matrix has multiple pages).
- Print the active matrix