ICD-O-3 Errata and Clarifications
The following errata sheets provided below document updates to the ICD-O-3 SEER Site/Histology Validation List since 2/9/2001.
- 06/14/2001 Errata (PDF, 20 KB)
- 09/16/2002 Errata (PDF, 8 KB)
- 10/10/2003 Errata (PDF, 40 KB)
- 06/21/2004 Errata (PDF, 13 KB)
- 08/15/2007 Errata (PDF, 25 KB)
- 04/01/2009 Errata (PDF, 86 KB)
- 12/09/2009 Errata (PDF, 272 KB)
- 12/05/2012 Errata (PDF, 95 KB)
- 09/18/2015 Errata (PDF, 485 KB)
- 03/10/2015 Errata (PDF, 108 KB)
- 01/17/2018 Errata (PDF, 41 KB)
- 03/23/2018 Errata (PDF, 15 KB)
- ICD-O-3 Hematopoietic Primaries Table (PDF, 35 KB) - 3/15/2001
- The hematopoietic primaries table indicates whether two hematopoietic diseases (such as a lymphoma and a leukemia) diagnosed separately and coded in ICD-O-3 should be considered the same primary (S) or different primaries (D). The table is based on current medical understanding of these diseases as they are listed in ICD-O-3. This table replaces pages 15-37 in the SEER Program Code Manual (3rd edition, 1998) (PDF, 486 KB) for cases diagnosed on or after January 1, 2001. This table replaces Appendix B of the Commission on Cancer's ROADS manual for cases diagnosed on or after January 1, 2001.
- Clarifications for Abstracting and Coding Hematopoietic Diseases (PDF, 18 KB) - 5/22/2001
- Explanation of what therapies are used for the hematopoietic diseases and how they should be coded in the treatment fields, further description of the hematopoietic primaries table, and additional clarifications specific to the hematopoietic diseases.
The information on this page is archived and provided for reference purposes only. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing information on this page may e-mail for assistance.