The following PDF files contain supplemental tables for the Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer, 1975-2004, Featuring Cancer in American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Table 1 supplement-A (PDF, 21 KB) . Population distribution by Indian Health Service region: total all races population, total American Indians/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) and CHSDA AI/AN; percentage of: AI/AN to all races, CHSDA population that is AI/AN and AI/AN that is CHSDA, 2004
- Table 1 supplement-B (PDF, 30 KB) . U.S. population coverage for American Indians/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) and non-Hispanic whites (NHW) (IHS Contract Health Service Delivery Area) (CHSDA Counties) by Indian Health Service region, 1999-2004
- Table supplement – Poverty (PDF, 82 KB) . Counts and incidence rates for American Indian/Alaska Native and non-Hispanic white for selected cancer sites by County Poverty Level, CHSDA Counties in selected areas in the United States, 1999-2004, males and females combined
- Table 7 supplement (PDF, 130 KB) . Incidence rates and 95% confidence intervals of the 15 top cancers for American Indian/Alaska Native males by IHS region, CHSDA counties in selected areas in the United States, 1999-2004
- Table 8 supplement (PDF, 144 KB) . Incidence rates and 95% confidence intervals of the 15 top cancers for American Indian/Alaska Native females by IHS region, CHSDA counties in selected areas in the United States, 1999-2004
The information on this page is archived and provided for reference purposes only. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing information on this page may e-mail for assistance.