The Cancer Statistics Review (CSR) report previously presented statistics on 29 primary sites and subsites, organized into site-specific chapters. Starting from April 15, 2021, the site-specific cancer statistics are only available within SEER*Explorer, an interactive website that provides a wide range of statistics on incidence, mortality, survival, and prevalence for specific cancer sites. Use SEER*Explorer to obtain detailed cancer statistics presented by age, gender, race and ethnicity, and cancer stage at diagnosis information. Information on tumor biomarkers or morphology is also presented for a selected number of cancer sites. The five chapters that are currently available with this year’s CSR are:
- Childhood Cancer by the ICCC
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancers
- Cause-specific Survival
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Use the Browse the Tables and Figures section to access the statistics in HTML and comma-delimited formats.
On this page:
Contents in PDF
The files on this page are provided in PDF format to retain the specialized formatting for print, but may not be accessible to people using screen readers.
- About the CSR (PDF, 727 KB)
- Technical Notes (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Overview (PDF, 994 KB)
- Childhood Cancer by the ICCC (PDF, 140 KB)
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer (PDF, 309 KB)
- Cause-Specific Survival (PDF, 94 KB)
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas (PDF, 32 KB)
- Number of Incidence Cases/Deaths, 2014-2018 (PDF, 43 KB)
- Standard Errors of Incidence/Death Rates, 2014-2018 (PDF, 41 KB)
- SEER Site Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008
- International Classification of Childhood Cancer (ICCC) Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008
- Adolescents and Young Adults (AYA) Site Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008 Definition
- SEER Cause of Death Recode 1969+(4/16/2012) Definition
- Annual Populations Averaged Over 2014-2018 by State/Registry (PDF, 96 KB)
- Standard Populations, by Age (PDF, 10 KB)
Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, Miller D, Brest A, Yu M, Ruhl J, Tatalovich Z, Mariotto A, Lewis DR, Chen HS, Feuer EJ, Cronin KA (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2018, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, https://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2018/, based on November 2020 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, April 2021.
All material in this report is in the public domain and may be reproduced or copied without permission; citation as to source, however, is appreciated.
The information on this page is archived and provided for reference purposes only. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing information on this page may e-mail for assistance.