The files on this page are provided in PDF format to retain the specialized formatting for print, but may not be accessible to people using screen readers. Use the Browse the Tables and Figures section to access the statistics in HTML and comma-delimited formats.
- Overview (PDF, 994 KB)
- Childhood Cancer by the ICCC (PDF, 140 KB)
- Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer (PDF, 309 KB)
- Cause-Specific Survival (PDF, 94 KB)
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas (PDF, 32 KB)
- Number of Incidence Cases/Deaths, 2014-2018 (PDF, 43 KB)
- Standard Errors of Incidence/Death Rates, 2014-2018 (PDF, 41 KB)
- SEER Site Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008
- International Classification of Childhood Cancer (ICCC) Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008
- Adolescents and Young Adults (AYA) Site Recode ICD-O-3/WHO 2008 Definition
- SEER Cause of Death Recode 1969+(4/16/2012) Definition
- Annual Populations Averaged Over 2014-2018 by State/Registry (PDF, 96 KB)
- Standard Populations, by Age (PDF, 10 KB)
Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, Miller D, Brest A, Yu M, Ruhl J, Tatalovich Z, Mariotto A, Lewis DR, Chen HS, Feuer EJ, Cronin KA (eds). SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2018, National Cancer Institute. Bethesda, MD, https://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2018/, based on November 2020 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, April 2021.