Welcome to the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program, a premier source for cancer statistics in the United States. We collect information on incidence, prevalence and survival from specific geographic areas representing 28 percent of the US population and compile reports on all of these plus cancer mortality for the entire country. Our site is intended for anyone interested in US cancer statistics or cancer surveillance methods.
- Cancer Statistics Review (CSR), 1975-2010 (4/29/13)
- SEER Data, 1973-2010 (4/24/13)
- SEER*Stat Software 8.0.4 (4/15/13)
- US Population Data, 1969-2011 (1/25/2013)
Did You Know? Video Series
SEER In The News
- Cancer Diagnosis Puts People at Greater Risk for Bankruptcy (5/15/2013 - Fred Hutch)
- Delay in Surgical Treatment and Survival after Breast Cancer Diagnosis in Young Women (4/24/2013)
- 18 Million Cancer Survivors Expected by 2022 (3/28/2013 - Time)
- More news...