Cancer Registrar Training
The following training resources are available for cancer registrars.
- Hematopoietic & Lymphoid Neoplasms Online Training - Educational recordings of presentations for the hematopoietic and lymphoid neoplasms project
- Multiple Primary and Histology Coding Rules Training - Recordings of the online MP/H Rules Training sessions.
- SEER*Educate - Online training platform for cancer registry professionals
- SEER Self Instructional Manuals for Tumor Registrars - A collection of instructional manuals in PDF format.
- SEER's Training Web Site - Web-based training modules for cancer registration and surveillance.
SEER Advanced Topics for Registry Professionals - An annual event that provides advanced training in data collection and coding.
Learn more about Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
Resources Beyond SEER
- Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC) Education Program
- National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) Educational Resources
- National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR) Training
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) Education & Training
- Principles of Oncology for Cancer Registry Professionals