August 27, 2014 update: Mortality and lifetime risk statistics through 2011 are now available.
The following Web-based systems provide access to statistical tables, graphs, and maps from various data sources.
- Fast Stats Build your own tables and graphs of key SEER and US cancer statistics.
- State Cancer Profiles Dynamic maps and graphs enabling the investigation of cancer trends at the county, state, and national levels.
- Confidence Intervals for Ranks (CI*Rank) Confidence intervals for ranks of age-adjusted US incidence and mortality rates by geographic region.
- Cancer Statistics Animator Animated graphs showing cancer trends over time.
- NCI Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Portal Interactive mapping and visualization of cancer related geo-spatial data.
- Cancer Prevalence and Cost of Care Projections Estimates and projects the national cost of cancer care through the year 2020.
- Cancer Query Systems Provides more flexibility and more cancer statistics than Fast Stats but requires more input from the user.