Lifetime risk estimates are not available with the current statistics release, but will be added later when population data for older age groups are available.
The following Web-based systems provide access to statistical tables, graphs, and maps from various data sources.
- Fast Stats Build your own tables and graphs of key SEER and US cancer statistics.
- SEER*Explorer New SEER presents a new way of exploring cancer statistics in the US.
- State Cancer Profiles Dynamic maps and graphs enabling the investigation of cancer trends at the county, state, and national levels.
- Small Area Estimates for Cancer Risk Factors & Screening Behaviors State, county, and health service area estimates for smoking prevalence, mammography use, and Pap test use, based on national surveys.
- Confidence Intervals for Rates and Ranks (CI*Rank) Age-adjusted US incidence and mortality rates by geographic region, plus the confidence intervals for those rates and their ranks.
- Know Your Chances Interactive risk charts to put chances of dying from cancer and other diseases in context.
- Cancer Statistics Animator Animated graphs showing cancer trends over time.
- NCI Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Portal Interactive mapping and visualization of cancer related geo-spatial data.
- Cancer Prevalence and Cost of Care Projections Estimates and projects the national cost of cancer care through the year 2020.
- Cancer Query Systems Provides more flexibility and more cancer statistics than Fast Stats but requires more input from the user.