Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- Registrar Staging Assistant (SEER*RSA) website launched
- SEER*RSA provides staging-related information on the 153 schemas collected by SEER registries.
- SEER Abstracting Tool (SEER*Abs) version 2.7.6 (January 25, 2016)
- SEER Data Viewer version 1.6 (January 12, 2016)
- SEER 2016 Data Submission Requirements (January 8, 2016)
- 2016 SEER Advanced Topics for Registry Professionals pre-NCRA Conference Workshop
- Assessment of Building Blocks for Stage for Transition from Collaborative Stage - study closed