Information for Cancer Registrars
NCI SEER promotes and guides cancer registrars to improve cancer registry data by providing pertinent information, education and training opportunities. This site will assist cancer registrars by providing:
- SEER data submission requirements, as well as SEER data items;
- Coding and staging manuals for up-to-date reporting guidelines;
- An Interactive query system and drug database, some of the software and services most used by SEER registrars.
- Registrar training from SEER and our partners.
- Information on Becoming a Cancer Registry Professional.
- SEER*Abs version 2.4.3 (May 21, 2013)
- 2013 SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual (February 28, 2013)
- Hematopoietic Database and Manual Updates (February 25, 2013)
- ICD conversion documents for 2013 (January 24, 2013)
- SEER*Rx Interactive Drug Database updated ( January 23, 2013)