2010 Online Training Archive: Hematopoietic Project
Updated December 31, 2009
These presentations were developed for the 2010 data collection rules and are provided as an archive for registrars who still need access to them. Do not apply the instructions in these archived modules to cases diagnosed 2012 and later. New modules are being developed for the 2012 data collection rules.
We strongly encourage you to view these presentations in the order they are listed. Modules 1-4 are available on the main Online Training page because they are relevant to both the new 2012 and the 2010 data and manual. CEU certificates and quizzes are not available for archived training materials.
5. Moving through the Rules
6. Case Reportability Instructions
7. Multiple Primary Rules
8. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part I
9. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part II
10. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part III
11. Grade of Tumor Rules
12. The Hematopoietic Database
This session has been divided into six parts due to the size and length of the original presentation. If you have trouble viewing or downloading the whole presentation at once, please try viewing the six sections individually.
- View the entire presentation [Flash - 47:19 min.]
- Download the slides [PDF 5.2 MB]
13. Navigating the Electronic Hematopoietic Manual
To view the presentations, you will need to have a Flash player installed. If you do not already have Flash, you can download Adobe Flash Player for free.