Fast Stats: Quick Reference
Year Range Selection
The year ranges available in Fast Stats vary based on the selection made in the Statistic Type menu as follows:
- Age-Adjusted Rates: 1975-2006, 1992-2006, 2000-2006.
- Trends in Age-Adjusted Rates: 1975-2006, 1992-2006
- Age-Specific (Crude) Rates: 1992-2006, 2000-2006
- Age-Adjusted Rates and 95% Confidence Intervals: 1992-2006, 2000-2006
- Stage Distribution (Historic Stage at Diagnosis): 2000-2006
- Relative Survival Rates By Survival Time: 1988-2005
- 5-Year Relative Survival Rates By Year of Diagnosis: 1975-2001
- Limited Duration Prevalence: multiple year ranges, you don't need to select a year range from the list
- Complete Prevalence: multiple year ranges, you don't need to select a year range from the list
- Probability of Developing Cancer: 2004-2006
- Probability of Dying from Cancer: 2004-2006
See Available Data and Statistics section of Fast Stats Help for more about the data available in Fast Stats.