SEER*Explorer is an interactive website that provides easy access to a wide range of SEER cancer statistics. It provides detailed statistics for a cancer site by gender, race, calendar year, age, and for a selected number of cancer sites, by stage and histology.
Start Using SEER*Explorer
Watch a Quick Overview
- Create custom graphs and tables
- Download data and images
- Share links to results
What's Included in the Current Release?
SEER*Explorer provides access to SEER incidence, SEER survival, U.S. mortality, U.S. prevalence and lifetime risk statistics including:
- Recent Trends in SEER Incidence, 2000-2019
- Recent Trends in U.S. Mortality, 2000-2020
- Recent Rates for SEER Incidence, 2015-2019
- Recent Rates for U.S. Mortality, 2015-2020
- Long Term Trends in SEER Incidence, 1975-2019
- Long Term Trends in U.S. Mortality, 1975-2020
- Statistics for several subtypes of larger cancer groupings including:
- Brain and Other Nervous System Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer
- Lung and Bronchus Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Rates by Age at Diagnosis or Death
- Stage Distribution (SEER Incidence only)
- Recent Trends in Survival, 2000-2018
- 5-year Relative Survival, 2012-2018
- Relative Survival Rates by Time Since Diagnosis
- Conditional Relative Survival
- U.S. Complete Prevalence
- U.S. 27-year Limited Duration Prevalence
- Lifetime Risk Intervals for Risk of Diagnosis/Dying
- Risk Comparison Charts for Risk of Diagnosis/Dying
- Delay-adjusted SEER Incidence Rates.
How Can I Provide Feedback?
The goal is to improve SEER*Explorer with each new SEER data release, we are interested in receiving feedback from users. Please send comments to SEER Website Support.
SEER*Explorer: An interactive website for SEER cancer statistics [Internet]. Surveillance Research Program, National Cancer Institute. [Cited 2021 September 27]. Available from https://seer.cancer.gov/statistics-network/explorer/.