The statistical publications provided were produced by the SEER program or through collaborative efforts between SEER and other organizations.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review (CSR)
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer
- Cancer Incidence and Mortality Patterns among Specific Asian and Pacific Islander Populations in the US
- United States Cancer Statistics: Cancer Incidence and Mortality Data
Several statistical monographs have been published through the SEER Program, and the most recent include:
- An Update on Cancer in American Indians and Alaska Natives, 1999-2004
- Selected Comparisons of Measures of Health Disparities: A Review Using Databases Relevant to Healthy People 2010 Cancer-Related Objectives
- SEER Survival Monograph: Cancer Survival Among Adults: US SEER Program, 1988-2001, Patient and Tumor Characteristics
- More monographs...
The SEER Bibliography is searchable database of articles authored by SEER registry and program staff.
Order SEER Publications
Many of the statistical publications and coding manuals are also available to order in hardcopy through the SEER Publication Order Form.
Refer to the Cancer Statistics section for Web-based systems providing access to statistical tables, maps, and graphs.