These statistical publications were produced by the SEER program or through collaborative efforts between SEER and other organizations.
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer
- Cancer Incidence and Mortality Patterns among Specific Asian and Pacific Islander Populations in the US
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review (CSR)
- United States Cancer Statistics: Cancer Incidence and Mortality Data
The SEER Bibliography is searchable database of articles authored by SEER registry and program staff.
Several statistical monographs have been published through the SEER Program, and the most recent include:
- Cancer Survival From a Policy and Clinical Perspective - SEER Program, 1975-2010
- An Update on Cancer in American Indians and Alaska Natives, 1999-2004
- More monographs...
Order SEER Publications
Many of the statistical publications and coding manuals are also available to order in hardcopy through the SEER Publication Order Form.
Can't find the statistics you are looking for? Try these other resources beyond SEER.