SEER*Stat Tutorials: County Attribute Data
County Attributes data can be analyzed with the SEER*Stat software. The most common uses of this data would be to obtain a list of the values in the database (case listing session), and to calculate incidence and mortality rates by county attributes (rate session).
- Case Listing Exercise 2: County Attributes
- View attributes such as race, age, housing, education, and employment at the county level.
- Import complex user-defined variables for use in future sessions
- Rate Exercise 5: Incidence Rates by County Attributes
- Use a case listing session to determine quintile cut points for counties by an attribute.
- Use of SEER*Stat to view rates by county attribute variables.
- Rate Exercise 6: Mortality Rates by County Attributes
- Use of session information from a saved results matrix.
- Use of SEER*Stat to view mortality rates by county attribute variables.
These exercises assume that you are familiar with using SEER*Stat. If you are just getting started, be sure to do the introductory tutorials first.