The CanStat Animator is a tool that allows users to animate cancer trends over time by cancer site and cause of death, race and sex.
In the CanStat Animator, you can:
- Select the type of statistic and the variables to be shown in the graph;
- Select the format of the graph by choosing from various graph options; and
- Extract the statistics in a delimited format for further analyses using other software.
The CanStat Animator provides access to the following statistics:
- SEER Incidence for 1975-2015 for the SEER 9 registries
- US Mortality for 1975-2015 for the entire United States
- Relative Survival for 1975-2014 for the SEER 9 registries
If the statistics that you are interested in are not available in this tool, SEER provides cancer statistics in a variety of formats. See the Statistical Summaries, Interactive Tools and Publications for more options.