The 2022 manual is to be used for cases diagnosed January 1, 2022 and forward.
- SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2022 (PDF, 1.7 MB) (updated November 8, 2021)
- Appendix A - County Codes (PDF, 325 KB)
- Appendix B - Country and State Codes (PDF, 467 KB)
- Appendix C - Site Specific Coding Modules
- Appendix D - Race and Nationality Descriptions from the 2000 Census and Bureau of Vital Statistics (PDF, 109 KB)
- Appendix E - Reportable and Non-reportable Examples: PDF (PDF, 173 KB) or Excel (XLSX, 25 KB)
- Summary of Changes (November 2021) (PDF, 308 KB) - provides the list of changes included in this release.
See the SEER Research Data pages to find out how to access the SEER data.