SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2016
Updated January 4, 2017
The 2016 manual is to be used for cases diagnosed January 1, 2016 and forward.
The Summary of Changes [PDF - 376 KB] provides the list of changes included in this release.
- SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual 2016 [PDF - 1.5 MB]
- Appendix A - County Codes [PDF - 177 KB]
- Appendix B - Country and State Codes [PDF - 370 KB]
- Appendix C - Site Specific Coding Modules
- Appendix D - Race and Nationality Descriptions from the 2000 Census and Bureau of Vital Statistics [PDF - 309 KB]
- Collaborative Staging
- SEER Summary Staging Manual - 2000
- Historical Staging and Coding Manuals
- Abstracting and Coding Guide for the Hematopoietic Disease
Note: Previous versions of the SEER Program Coding and Staging Manuals are available for download from the Historical Staging and Coding Manuals page.
See the SEER Research Data pages to find out how to access the SEER data.