The 1975-2017 SEER Research Data are available in the SEER*Stat through your Internet connection (SEER*Stat's client-server mode). Downloading the data files in ASCII and binary formats is no longer an option, starting with the 1975-2017 SEER Research Data.
Datasets Included in SEER*Stat
- SEER Research Data, 1975-2017 (9, 13, 18, and 21 registries databases)
- 2 prior submissions of SEER Research Data (1973-2015 and 1975-2016)
- County Attributes Data
- U.S. Mortality
- Incidence with SEER Delay Factors
- Incidence-Based Mortality
- U.S. Populations
- Multiple primaries-standardized mortality ratios (MP-SMRs)
How to Access SEER Research Data
A signed SEER Research Data Use Agreement (DUA) is required to access the SEER data.
1. Submit a Request
2. Complete and Return the SEER Research DUA
The SEER program will process your request within 2 business days of receiving your signed agreement and you will be given a username and password. This username and password is used to access the data through SEER*Stat.
3. Download and Install SEER*Stat
Download and install the current version of the SEER*Stat Installation program. You must be connected to the Internet while using SEER*Stat. Each time you execute an analysis, the request will be sent from your computer to the SEER*Stat server and the results will be sent back to your computer.
Please send questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.