Members of the cancer registrar community may use this form to submit questions to SEER about coding cancer cases or about the materials for registrars distributed through the SEER site.
Before asking SEER:
- Answers to coding and abstracting questions can be found in the SEER Inquiry System. Please search the system before contacting us with a question.
- Follow local procedures for submitting questions to your central registry when required. Your central registry will submit the question to SEER if needed.
- Please direct questions on the following topics to the Commission on Cancer's CAnswer Forum:
- Site-Specific Data Items (SSDIs)
- Grade for cases diagnosed 2018+
- AJCC TNM and Collaborative Stage for diagnoses 2004 through December 31, 2015
Submit a Question to a SEER Registrar
Questions submitted through this form will be answered by the appropriate SEER personnel. The question and answer may be added to the SEER Inquiry System for others to reference.