- Renamed some NAACCR properties to align them with the official NAACCR XML IDs.
- Now allowing NAACCR XML layouts to be used without being persisted and remembered.
- Fixed filter evaluation progress bar not properly being updated.
- Fixed non-standard data items not being written to the State Requestor Items when going from NAACCR XML to fixed-column.
- Stopped showing a read-only editor by default on the filter and recode pages; this is in preparation of a new recode option coming soon.
- Fixed behavior of re-creating CSV files and selecting specific fields.
- Improved logic that determine best NAACCR XML layout when multiple are available.
- Updated embedded JRE to version 11.0.6.
- Added feature to dictionary editor to generate item ID from its name.
- Added new Split File by Field Value feature.
- Improved filtering NAACCR XML data by line number.
- Improved feedback when analyzing CSV data files.
- Added support for checking for updates on startup.
- Fixed CSV file creation with values that contain quotes.
- Improved options for CSV extracts.
- Sort option is now available for CSV file.
- Fixed wrong number of records displayed in the summary after re-creating a data file.
- Fixed application reporting an error when trying to create a CSV file from anther CSV file.
- Added new tool to split a large ZIP file into multiple smaller ZIP files.
- Allowed registering a NAACCR XML dictionary from a zip file without having to decompress the file first.
- Added some missing calculated fields and improved the help about the algorithms used to compute those fields.
- Fixed some dates not being written properly when converting flat to XML.
- Fixed progress dialog not properly cancelling a file analysis.
- Now keeping track of recent folders.
- Added support to process NAACCR flat files where all data lines are either too short or too long.
- Added NAACCR XML dictionary editor.
- Fixed application crash when switching to a new data file with a different format.
- Fixed formatting of text in the format selection dialog.
- Fixed record type not properly recognized in layout creation dialog.
- Fixed behavior of recoding full dates vs date parts.
- Improved file format discovery mechanism.
- Fixed two date fields missing their month when converting XML to flat.
- Updated embedded JRE to version 11.0.5.
- Fixed long input file path hiding other components in the summary panel.
- Fixed entity counts not correctly updated when opening a file in the comparison window.
- Now using the superset of fields when comparing two data files with different formats.
- Compressed NAACCR XML files referencing a user-defined dictionary not properly recognized in comparison tool.
- Removed Version History page since that information is available on the SEER website.
- Added a simplified GUI for creating filters and recode rules.
- Re-branded the application as File*Pro.
- Fixed the installer not properly recognizing admin mode.
- Updated embedded JRE to version 12.0.2.
- Updated NAACCR XML library to support specifications 1.4 and the automatic translation of the renamed data items in NAACCR 18.
- Added support for creating NAACCR XML layouts.
- Added IARC Multiple Primary calculated fields.
- Removed calculated fields from file comparison feature.
- Added new menu item for how to's documentation.
- Improved format options of the synthetic data generator.
- Now displaying field documentation for non-standard year/month/day fields.
- Improved CSV extract options for file that needs to be processed in SAS.
- Fixed summary counts not always being properly refreshed when reading NAACCR XML data.
- Updated embedded JRE to Java 12.0.1.
- Fixed line numbers not showing up for NAACCR XML tree view.
- Improve behavior of patients without tumors in NAACCR XML data files.
- Reviewed list of fields selected by default in table and NAACCR XML view.
- Added embedded help dialog for filter and coding options.
- Fixed bad link to Groovy documentation.
- Updated embedded JRE to version 12.
- Added new quick file preview feature.
- Added support to create databases from NAACCR XML data files.
- Added option to generate synthetic data files for NAACCR Confidential format.
- Improved extract output options, including new SAS-compatible CSV options.
- Added support for comparing NAACCR XML files.
- Added a new tree view for NAACCR XML data.
- Updated embedded Java to version 11.0.2.
- Removed ZIP compression for creating extracts; it is still supported for reading an input data file.
- Added new option for line separators in synthetic data generator.
- Added a few new calculated variables related to survival time algorithm.
- Replaced internal library responsible for sorting data files.
- Fixed sort order of the versions in the Version History dialog.
- Added tech support link to the About dialog.
- Added an embedded JRE, this means the software doesn't require Java to be installed on the computer anymore.
- Added ICD-O-3 to ICD-O-2 conversion utility method.
- Added support for NAACCR XML format.
- Updated application icons.
- Added new calculated fields for EOD schema ID and Name.
- Removed Collaborative Stage derive context method.
- Added support for NAACCR 18.
- Changed the minimum Java version to be 1.8.
- Improved help for dealing with State Requestor Items.
- Changed the data structure used internally in preparation of NAACCR XML.
- Updated TNM Staging algorithm to version 1.6.
- Fixed an issue resulting to the progress bar sometimes becoming frozen at the beginning or the end of the processing of a data file.
- Updated the algorithms library to version 1.8. This affected the NHIA algorithm and the algorithm for Census Tract Poverty.
- It is now possible to register CSV layouts.
- It is now possible to specify which fields should be used when using the sort option.
- Added support for re-creating a flat NAACCR file as a CSV file with a subset of the fields.
- Now presenting all the formats to the user when a more than one can be used for a given data file.
- Improved table copy-to-clipboard context menu options.
- Added an option to blank out non-printable (control) characters when re-creating the data file.
- Added a new menu item in the help for checking if a new version is available.
- Improved readme file instructions.
- Added a filter to the list of available context methods.
- Added new context method for converting ICD codes.
- Fixed CSV extract not printing a header line.
- Fixed visual defects with the Windows Classic Theme.
- Added more content to the Frequently Asked Questions in the help.
- Added menu item to view the folder containing customized layouts.
- Added option to open new extract after creating it.
- Added proper support for re-defining some input/output folders using environment variables.
- Fixed a bug where all columns were available for display when importing a partial NAACCR CSV file.
- Fixed auto-completion in Groovy editor that would sometimes add an extra new line.
- Fixed an issue where applying an empty table filter would crash the application.
- Added a preference for the cut-off year of the Death Classification algorithms.
- Added missing help for synthetic data and comparison features.
- Updated Algorithms library to get latest census tract poverty indicator calculation.
- Removed menu item for comparison tool.
- Fixed extract file name not properly updated when format is modified.
- Fixed an error happening when opening a second file without closing the application.
- Fixed a bug in the script validation logic for CSV files.
- Updated library dependencies.
- Added a new embedded tool to create synthetic NAACCR data files.
- Added more information when analyzing files with non-ascii characters in them.
- Fixed a bug that would result in Java sometimes not being found when it is actually available on the machine.
- Added support for TNM staging.
- The software now requires Java 8 at minimum.
- The application will now allow a file with wrong line lengths to be processed.
- Improved file comparison options.
- Added an option when re-creating files to not apply default padding rules; option is on by default.
- Fixed unexpected error when trying to view the NAACCR 16 documentation via the menu item.
- Fixed the columns information in the documentation of some of the NAACCR 16 fields.
- Added new disclaimer about changing the format of a given data file.
- Added missing button to view NAACCR 16 documentation; fixed help that was missing NAACCR 16 information.
- Added a context function to calculate the Collaborative Stage derived variables.
- Added support for NAACCR 16.
- Fixed a bug where the NPCR field (item number 3720) was being trimmed.
- Added support for Census Tract Poverty Indicator calculated variable.
- Added extract output option to use the same end-of-line characters as the input file.
- Changed the ICCC algorithm (available as a context method) from Third Edition to WHO 2008.
- Improved scripts validation related to subfields.
- Replaced the CStage DLL by a pure java implementation.
- Added support for evaluating a Groovy filter without actually processing the input file.
- Added support for providing list of NAACCR Item Numbers in the item filters.
- Added a feature for sorting the records in a file by Registry ID, Patient ID Number and Sequence Number Central.
- Added support for reporting the first non-ASCII character in a given file, even if the file format is not recognized.
- Fixed a bug that made the "calcCauseSpecificDeathClassification" and "calcCauseOtherDeathClassification" not available to the scripts.
- Fixed some documentation not being properly rendered for the NAACCR fields.
- Fixed an issue causing the end-of-line to be wrongly recognized as Mixed.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the application from processing a valid file.
- Fixed a mistake in the "seerdataviewer.command" file.
- The application now requires at least Java7.
- Fixed bug where "and counting" label wouldn't go away after analyzing a data file.
- Added support for NAACCR 15.
- Added end-of-line information in the file summary section.
- Improved error message for invalid data files; the filter, recode and output tabs become available only for valid files.
- Added support for new Rural Urban calculated variables.
- Added context method to deal with the state requestor items.
- Split the output page into "Output" and "Output Options" to allow more options for individual output type selection.
- Replace in/out folders env keys by user preferences
- It is now possible to use "n" and "N" as a prefix for the column headers in a partial CSV NAACCR file.
- Improved help for loading individual date parts in partial NAACCR CSV files.
- Since the data files are supposed to be grouped by patient ID, filtering by that field will stop as soon as the grouped records have been found.
- Added an option to not include the calculated variables in the created database.
- Added support for saving list of fields.
- Added an option to close the current data file.
- Added support for user preferences.
- Added SEER Cause-Specific Death Classification as new calculated variables.
- Fixed an exception when opening on old database using a CSV layout.
- Added NHIA and NAPIIA calculated variables.
- Added a disclaimer when selecting calculated fields in the comparison tool.
- Updated Collaborative Stage to version 020550.
- Added support for NAACCR 14 data files.
- Added more extract options to the data files comparison tool.
- Now displaying the number of records when creating an extract.
- Added a Version History window.
- Fixed an error when selecting a zip file from the recent files.
- Renamed a few calculated variables to avoid conflicts with existing NAACCR fields.
- Updated Survival Time calculation algorithm.
- Added support for calculated SEER Historic Stage variable.
- Fixed an issue when loading a partial NAACCR CSV file and extracting it into a full NAACCR data file; this issue was mainly affecting date fields.
- Made result text in comparison tool non-editable.
- Improved how the filters and coding scripts are saved and loaded.
- Added support for a global script context that can be accessed from one processed record to another.
- Added support for fake properties that can be saved on the processed records; those must start with an underscore.
- The filter and recoding scripts are now executed on entire patient set, not just records, allowing patient set variables to be calculated.
- Moved the recent files to the File menu item, made other GUI improvements to the main window.
- Added support for NAACCR 13 data files.
- Added a warning when the options are about to be cleared.
- Improved SQL editor.
- Added a data files comparison tool.
- Added support for new Survival Time variables.
- Updated SEER Site Recode algorithm to the 2010+ version.
- Added column headers when copying the entire table of results to the clipboard.
- Added support for registering a customized layout XML file.
- Added support for partial NAACCR CSV files.
- Added support for selecting a file within a zip file.
- Improve scripts validation.
- Initial release of the software.