The original training videos have been removed from the site, but the slides are still available for reference. These presentations were developed for the 2010 data collection rules and are provided as an archive for registrars who still need access to them. Do not apply the instructions in these archived modules to cases diagnosed 2012 and later.
We strongly encourage you to view these presentations in the order they are listed. Modules 1-4 are available on the main Online Training page because they are still relevant to the current data and manual.
5. Moving through the Rules
6. Case Reportability Instructions
7. Multiple Primary Rules
8. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part I
9. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part II
10. Primary Site and Histology Rules Part III
11. Grade of Tumor Rules
12. The Hematopoietic Database
- Download the slides (PDF, 5.2 MB)
13. Navigating the Electronic Hematopoietic Manual
- Download the slides (PDF, 5.9 MB)