SEER developed specialized databases to support specific analyses and makes these datasets available in the SEER*Stat software through client-server mode. In order to access a specialized database, you must already have access to SEER research data. Refer to Accessing the SEER Data for more information.
- Incidence Data for Detailed Asian/Pacific Islander Groups (1990-2014)
- Calculated Months Fields (Since Last Birthday and From DX to Treatment) Database
- Census Tract-level SES and Rurality Database (2000-2015)
- Delay Databases with Individual Registry Identifiers (1975-2016)
- Head and Neck with HPV Status Database (2010-2016)
- Oncotype DX (2004-2015)
- This database is only available to researchers inside the U.S. While it still only contains cases diagnosed through 2015, the November 2018 submission version of this database has follow-up through the end of 2016.
- Prostate with Watchful Waiting Database (2010-2016)
- Radiation/Chemotherapy Databases (1975-2016)
- SEER Linked Databases
- SEER-CAHPS flag in SEER*Stat - identifies SEER patients that responded to Medicare CAHPS surveys, as well as the number of surveys before and after diagnosis for fee-for-service and Medicare Advantage enrollees.
- SEER-MHOS flag in SEER*Stat - identifies SEER patients that responded to the MHOS surveys, as well as the number of surveys before and after diagnosis.
The SEER program is in the process of reviewing our data sharing policy and data release plans. During this review we are unable to take requests for access to variables that are not currently included in the SEER research dataset or the specialized datasets described above.