The following datasets can be analyzed with the SEER*Stat software and are used to calculate cancer statistics.
- SEER Incidence Data - cancer incidence and survival data from the SEER cancer registries that can be analyzed with the SEER*Stat software.
- U.S. Mortality Data - data from the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) that can be analyzed in SEER*Stat.
- U.S. Population Data - data used in SEER*Stat to calculate incidence and mortality rates.
- Standard Populations for Age-adjusting - files distributed with SEER*Stat to create age-adjusted statistics.
- County Attributes - variables inked to SEER Incidence, U.S. Mortality, and U.S. Population data.
- Detailed Asian/Pacific Islander Databases (2000-Centered) - Incidence and mortality databases with detailed API race populations.
It is also possible to analyze your own data files using the SEER*Prep Software to convert your data to the file format required by SEER*Stat.