The following resources will get you started using SEER*Stat through data request and software installation instructions, training and help materials, and contact information for technical assistance.
- Requesting Access to the SEER Data - If you plan to use SEER*Stat with the SEER Research Data, you must have access to the data before using the software.
- Download SEER*Stat Software - If you have not previously installed SEER*Stat, or are not receiving automatic updates through client-server mode, you can request the latest installation file.
- Tutorials - Learn to use SEER*Stat to calculate statistics with these step-by-step instructions.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Includes configuration and security settings.
- Technical Support - Access the help system, tutorials, and the technical support staff.