These are the highlighted features added to each Health Disparities Calculator (HD*Calc) software release. More detailed information is available in the readme.txt (TXT, 4 KB) file.
Version 1.2.4 (released October 29, 2013)
- Fixed the calculation of % change for Rate Ratio.
- Added the ability to adjust disparity measures for scaling when multiple measures are viewed in a single chart.
- Updated the sample data to use the most recent SEER*Stat databases.
Version 1.2.3 (released October 24, 2012)
- Fixed the calculation of percent change for Rate Ratio.
- Added the ability to adjust disparity measures for scaling when multiple measures are viewed together in a single chart.
- Updated the sample data to use the most recent SEER*Stat databases in the examples.
Version 1.2.2 (released June 26, 2012)
- The calculation of the Kunst Mackenbach Relative Index (KMI) was modified so that the disparity groups are processed in the correct order, starting with the most advantaged group rather than the least advantaged group. The resulting trend line will now be similar to that of the Relative Index of Inequality (RII).
Version 1.2.1 (released April 24, 2012)
- Data are exportable to the Joinpoint Regression Program, allowing users to compute confidence intervals and test for significance in trends.
Version 1.2.0 (released October 31, 2011)
- The SEER*Stat dictionary file now allows users importing data from SEER*Stat to select variable types (i.e., time, disparity, stratification).
- Users can now specify more than one Disparity variable (which HD*Calc will combine).
Version 1.1.0 (released January 12, 2010)
- This was the first production release of HD*Calc.