These are the highlights of the most recent software releases. More information is available on the SEER*Stat Installation page.
Version 8.4.2 (August 14, 2023)
- OpenSSL encryption software upgraded to version 3.0.9.
Version 8.4.1 (March 29, 2023)
- Client-Server login now uses Email address instead of username.
- Updated options to Set/Reset Password from the login form and Profile menu.
Version 126.96.36.199 (May 30, 2023)
- OpenSSL encryption software upgraded to version 1.1.1t.
- If you have already updated to SEER*Stat 8.4.1 or 188.8.131.52, SEER*Stat will not auto-update with this release; you will need to manually install the update.
Version 184.108.40.206 (May 19, 2023)
- Client-Server Login and Reset Password dialogs were modified.
- If you have already updated to SEER*Stat 8.4.1, SEER*Stat will not auto-update with this release; you will need to manually install the update.
Version 220.127.116.11 (May 16, 2022)
- Fixed a bug loading user-defined age standardization populations in Survival sessions.
- Raised the limit for the number of primary tumors per person in MP-SIR and Prevalence calculations.
Version 8.4.0 (April 8, 2022)
- Fixed the Left-Truncated Life Tables output matrix to avoid storing unused labels that resulted in files that were larger than necessary.
- Added support for hiding linked-to databases based on session type, and hiding linked-to fields.
Version 18.104.22.168 (August 20, 2021)
- Fixed bug in MP-SIR calculation engine for merged event variables. This bug was introduced in version 22.214.171.124, so all analyses that used earlier versions were not impacted.
Version 126.96.36.199 (July 23, 2021)
- Fixed a bug in the MP-SIR calulation engine when using data from a related file, e.g., linked county attributes.
Version 8.3.9 (March 15, 2021)
- Fixed bug in Prevalence calulation engine when setting up filter for decimal places for counts, if zero decimal places.
- Fixed bug in MP_SIR person processing to avoid reading records that are excluded for the specific database.
- Fixed a minor bug in Client-Server Login dialog when the box to Remember Password is checked.
- Retain selected linked database when loading a session or switching to a new database, only if any field from the linked database is used in the session.
- Added ability to set database-specific default multiple primary selection for Survival.
- Fixed rounding bug in conversion and display of floating point values.
Version 8.3.8 (September 2, 2020)
- Fixed storing of geographic indicator field in session file which caused some frequency sessions for population only databases to not execute.
- Updated message for invalid local data locations to add information about network folders that have not been browsed.
Version 8.3.7 (August 4, 2020)
- Fixed handling of fields excluded from case listings in Survival and MP-SIR sessions, or when link field is excluded.
- Added support for data suppression when certain fields are used in a session.
- Upgraded Rate calculation to suppress count when rate is suppressed for s0mall population.
- Added data suppression to the survival pages in the Limited-Duration Prevalence output matrix.
- Fixed Survival Case Listing to exclude hidden fields that are in the expected rate table.
- Fixed Limited-Duration Prevalence session bug in processing age values (updated the fix from the last release).
- Added cutpoints and interval to Prevalence Export dictionary.
- The Client-Server User Information dialog no longer allows email address to be edited.
Version 8.3.6 (August 8, 2019)
- Upgraded and moved the SEER*Stat server, which changed the IP Address. Read more about the server move and required changes to your settings.
- Upgraded matrix export dialog to allow all delimiters for SAS or Case Listing.
Version 188.8.131.52 (April 29, 2020)
- This was a minor update that removed timeout time limits for client-server requests
to accommodate latency on slower local networks (read the connection refused FAQ for more information).
- If you have already updated to SEER*Stat 8.3.6, SEER*Stat will not auto-update with this release; you will need to manually install the update.
Version 8.3.5 (March 06, 2018)
- Updated handling of minimum cases allowed in Survival, Frequency and Rate sessions output tab. On a database change, the value becomes the default for the new database if it was the default for the old database.
- Fixed bug in person selection in Case Listing and Frequency sessions. Standard primary selection statement is applied when selecting prior or subsequent tumors in the absence of an additional user selection.
- Added support for new "Base26" conversion fields which use the first three digits of the ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
- Added support for database specific default Multiple Primary Selection option on the Survival selection tab.