These are the highlights of the most recent software releases. More information is available on the SEER*Stat Installation page.
Version 8.3.8 (Released September 2, 2020)
- Fixed storing of geographic indicator field in session file which caused some frequency sessions for population only databases to not execute.
- Updated message for invalid local data locations to add information about network folders that have not been browsed.
Version 8.3.7 (Released August 4, 2020)
- Fixed handling of fields excluded from case listings in Survival and MP-SIR sessions, or when link field is excluded.
- Added support for data suppression when certain fields are used in a session.
- Upgraded Rate calculation to suppress count when rate is suppressed for s0mall population.
- Added data suppression to the survival pages in the Limited-Duration Prevalence output matrix.
- Fixed Survival Case Listing to exclude hidden fields that are in the expected rate table.
- Fixed Limited-Duration Prevalence session bug in processing age values (updated the fix from the last release).
- Added cutpoints and interval to Prevalence Export dictionary.
- The Client-Server User Information dialog no longer allows email address to be edited.
Version 8.3.6 (Released August 8, 2019)
- Upgraded and moved the SEER*Stat server, which changed the IP Address. Read more about the server move and required changes to your settings.
- Upgraded matrix export dialog to allow all delimiters for SAS or Case Listing.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Released April 29, 2020)
- This was a minor update that removed timeout time limits for client-server requests
to accommodate latency on slower local networks (read the connection refused FAQ for more information). If you have already updated to SEER*Stat 8.3.6, SEER*Stat will not auto-update with this release; you will need to manually install the update.
Version 8.3.5 (released March 06, 2018)
- Updated handling of minimum cases allowed in Survival, Frequency and Rate sessions output tab. On a database change, the value becomes the default for the new database if it was the default for the old database.
- Fixed bug in person selection in Case Listing and Frequency sessions. Standard primary selection statement is applied when selecting prior or subsequent tumors in the absence of an additional user selection.
- Added support for new "Base26" conversion fields which use the first three digits of the ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes.
- Added support for database specific default Multiple Primary Selection option on the Survival selection tab.
Version 8.3.4 (released March 23, 2017)
- Upgraded handling of case suppression in calculations to include suppression of zero counts.
- Added a button to the matrix export dialog for easily updating the settings for creation of CSV (Excel) output files.
- Left-Truncated Life Tables calculations were updated regarding the exact starting age for cumulative calculations when using the Modified Product Limit stability criteria.
- MP-SIR referent rates created from mortality databases are not usable with SIR databases, and incidence referent rates are not usable with SMR databases.
- Exporting a Rate matrix as MP-SIR Rates will no longer be allowed for Incidence-Based Mortality databases.
- Upgraded variable export dialog to allow appending to an existing export (.fmx) file.
- Upgraded the OpenSSL encryption software to version 1.0.2h.
Version 8.3.2 (released April 14, 2016)
Fixed bug in Rate calculation subset, when Related File is used for Population selection.
Version 8.3.1 (released March 31, 2016)
- Case Exclusion counts were added to Frequency, Rate, Prevalence, and Case Listing matrices.
- The survival calculation was modified such that if everyone exits in a given interval and there were one or more censored cases, then the survival estimate is not calculated.
- Z-Test statistics can now be displayed in the summary pages of survival results.
- Added a new Find feature to the Data tab, for finding databases that match user's search terms.
- Added new checkbox to display all calculated statistics by default for several sessions.
- Added a new dialog to display the underlying selection statements for each of the standard selections on the session's selection tab.